Sunday, September 12, 2010
Party over here!!!
Party over there!!! What's more fun for a birthday party than to get some fab pictures done! Lucky me! I got to shoot five gorgeous girls today! And I must say the 13 year old me would have been SOOOO jealous of this birthday party. After a fun-filled sleepover these girls got treated to getting their hair done and being the stars of their very own photoshoot...hope you girls all love your pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Seriously, these are such beautiful girls and so stylish. What a cool shoot!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good job! ALL gorgeous girls!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! Love all your shots!
ReplyDeleteA picture party sounds like so much fun! These girls are beautiful, great Job!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun and beautiful girls!
ReplyDeleteThose look great! The colors are so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous group of gals! This is a teen dream bday party! I wish I could have had one! :) Great shots!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures of these Girls...are outstanding!!!!!!.......I am still a #1 Fan of your work!!!!!....TW
ReplyDelete