WOW!! What a gorgeous baby! I've been hearing about Cora on an almost daily basis since her mommy became pregnant with her...and nope, I don't even know her mom. Let's just say I work with one proud Grandma! Baby Cora and her parents don't live in town so I didn't think I would have the opportunity to photography her, but I got lucky! They were in town for the weekend! Baby Cora was a doll and so alert. She didn't really sleep the whole session...the picture below...yep, I'm pretty sure it was just a blink. Shhhhhh....don't tell!

Awwwwe! Great shots, Catrina!It was great to meet you.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Cecily
Great pics! And what a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteKatie Keeton
I'm glad you like them Cecily. It was great to meet you and Cora too! I have heard so much about you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie! She is gorgeous!
I would have never guessed it was just a blink! Great shots!
ReplyDeleteOMG! SO beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete