Monday, December 26, 2011

2011...A Year in Photographs

Another year has come and gone! Twelve months, 52 weeks, 365 days...it doesn't matter how you break it down, it's gone in the blink of an eye! Having the ability to capture it all is my favorite reason that I'm a photographer. So much has happened this year for me on a personal level that I have found my blog is the recipient of much neglect. I got pregnant and gave birth to baby #3 this year, Macy Jolie. I recently transferred positions at my day job. I, also, lost a very close relative which makes me value each and every photograph that I take all that much more.

On a professional level, I feel that I have really improved and furthered my understanding of many aspects of photography. It is just in looking back through my photos from this year that I noticed this and realized just how far I have come. It is amazing what you fail to see when the change is a gradual one. I have yet to make my list of things I would like to learn and improve upon for 2012, but I know blogging will have to be one of them!! I can only hope that this post will make up for some of my neglect.

So, here it is! I hope you enjoy them, some of my favorite photos from 2011...
































3 comments:

  1. Wow Cat! What an awesome year you have had! I absolutely cannot wait to see what you do in 2012! Amazing things, that is for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great year and your beautiful baby girl! Can't wait to see amazing things from you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete