Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I really thought that with my husband being out of town for business (i.e. across the country in Florida) this Mother's Day I wouldn't really get any wonderful gifts for being a mommy on this special day. Silly me! I got one of the best gifts I have gotten in a while...the participation of my three and four year old (who both hate my camera) for a whopping five minutes or so. Hard to believe, but I even got more than one shot of them together that I really like! This, my friends, is quite feat. These two crazy boys of mine are 13.5 months apart and in the more than three years that they have been brothers I have just a handful of photos of them together. Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there! I hope that, like me, you got just what you wanted!

My boys ♥ :






He was a little less cooperative than his brother, BUT I will take what I can get! No complaints here! 




^^ I was on the hunt last night for the perfect quote or poem about brothers to add to this picture. To my suprise, they were pretty much non-existant! So, I wrote this little diddy myself! :)

1 comment: