oops, was advertising them as the "S" family on my Facebook page. I must've been tired when I posted that. The "J" Family (yep, I got it right this time!) was tons of fun. These two beautiful babies are cousins. Their daddies, one of which couldn't make it to the shoot (shoutout to Megan's hubby, Byron!) are only thirteen months apart and the brothers timed it awesomely by both welcoming their little bundles of joy only two months apart. Sounds like fun, huh?!? I am always so pumped when I hear about brothers that are that close in age growing up and sharing experiences together! It gives me hope that some day my boys' definition of quality time will be something other than a toddler version of the WWF Friday Night Smackdown! Hope you enjoy your pictures...






Awesome variety -- love these photos and love their adorable outfits! By the way, my boys are 15 months apart so I feel ya on the toddler wrestling...haha!
ReplyDelete