Stay tuned for a more pictures...
Monday, August 23, 2010
Longview Wedding...
I had a great opportunity this weekend to second shoot a wedding for Elena! You can see her blog here. The wedding was beautiful!! Regina, the bride, met Phil online and they live in Texas. The wedding was beautiful!! It was such a joy to experience a ceremony/reception that was so rich in culture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


These are beautiful!!! I love the one of the shoes.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the wedding! LOVE the shot shot!
ReplyDeleteCat I just love that shoes shot! You did such a great job on this wedding..can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete-Erin
These are great! I love the shot with the shoes. Love the comp and how you got just a bit of his vest in there. Nice! They look like a fun couple! : )
ReplyDeleteAnnabel (Nans)
Great job on processing Catrina, and the capture of course. Thank you so much for being a part of their special day.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much everyone!! Elena, thank you so much for letting me tag along. It was a great experience!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes!! What a cute couple...and such fun pics!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures really moved me so much that I'm crying right now thanks miss fourteen :)
ReplyDelete