Tabs
Website
The Photographer
What to Wear
Pricing
Contact Me
Facebook
Search This Blog
Monday, December 28, 2009
Two of my nieces!
So, I took this pic of two of my nieces last week. I haven't been here in a while, but I thought I would share!
1 comment:
Anonymous
January 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM
LOVE the eyes! You have talent my dear!
Chrystal N.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(5)
▼
December
(5)
Birth Announcements for Baby Adam
Baby Adam
Two of my nieces!
So much to be thankful for!
My first post!
LOVE the eyes! You have talent my dear!
ReplyDeleteChrystal N.